Webinar—5 Insider Tips on ASC 606 from Peers and Practitioners
Thursday, June 20th at 11 AM PT / 2 PM ET
Still figuring out what to do about deferred revenue reporting and ASC 606? The deadline for private companies is the end of this year, but don’t just wait to be reactive to the audit.
In this webinar, experienced ASC 606 peers and practitioners will share best practices across people, process, and technology on how to comply. They’ll also highlight the other benefits you can achieve, such as gaining the insight needed to make strategic investments to grow your company, and how to reduce your order-to-bill processing time by 50%.
Come to this session to learn:
- How automating your quote-to-cash process can automate revenue recognition
- The 5 steps to navigate the new standard
- Best practices for getting Sales and Finance on the same page
Our panel of ASC 606 experts include:
- Tony Sondhi, member of the FASB Task force on ASC 606
- Emily Drahzal, Revenue Accountant at Acquia, the open source digital experience company
- Audra Weller, Revenue Recognition Customer Success Advocate at Sage Intacct